Question

Abnormal Maintenance Plan Calendar Calculation

• 26 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi All,

I’ve created PM Action Calendar for 3 days interval and found out it wasn’t as expected. 

It calculated wrongly and the results shown inconsistent with the interval i wanted and i tried to change the start date and inconsistent calculation was starts in certain day.

the calendar i use available only for weekdays so it will not calculate weekends, it works perfectly for another intervals.

i know it will works if i used Performed-date based so it will recalculate based on last maintenance date, but for the forecast purpose i think it will not be a viable option.

Thank You.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @swargaas ,

Did you use the field calendar in the PM Action?

I recommend not to do so, The calculation of the maintenance plan will be based on the calendar of the Maintenance organisation. The filed calendar in the PM Action is to make exceptions.

So if you have filled it, please remove it and recalculate the maintenance plan.

Badge +1

Hi @swargaas ,

Did you use the field calendar in the PM Action?

I recommend not to do so, The calculation of the maintenance plan will be based on the calendar of the Maintenance organisation. The filed calendar in the PM Action is to make exceptions.

So if you have filled it, please remove it and recalculate the maintenance plan.

i applied your recommendation, it has 5 working days and 3 days interval. but it comes out like this. any other recommendations?