Solved

v15.4: set Batch Parameters defaults in Employee Web Portal

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Is it possible to change the default parameters in eg. the Contract Billing Batch. We use Ongoing 99% of the time, but the batch is always set to Interim

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 2 April 2023, 12:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

When I tested this on QAC, it remembered the last setting I had used when I went back to the module.  For me, this seems to indicate the setting is retained with the view itself (in this case, the last view).

Therefore, I also tried testing whether you can save specific views with the setting changed and the answer is yes.

It should remember the last view when you used the module last but of course you can also create a view with the setting the way you need it.

I have not tested this on 15.4SU2 which you have but QAC is still roughly v15.4SU4 which will be your next upgrade.

Suggest that if it is not retaining the setting, then your users should create a view with the setting… Alternatively, you can also create an Organization view when you are logged in as a Customizer that all the users would have access instead of creating their own view.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Phil. I tested this, and it works as you say in 15.4 SU2 as well. Thanks!