Solved

Subscriptions in community

• 3 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Why do I not see the topics in the community I cliked subscribe in my personal list ?

icon

Best answer by KristenGastaldo 10 February 2022, 15:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Piet.

Are you currently subscribed to the group itself?  If so, this may explain why you have an unsubscribe option but no specific subscriptions.

Or this could be an issue with Community not displaying the subscription count.  If this is the case, my suggestion is to send an email about this to community@ifs.com where @KristenGastaldo may have the answer or know about it.

I do note that the link in the account drop-down does send you to a list of the topics which you are currently subscribed one way or another.  I don’t know if there should be a count displayed or not however which is why I suggest asking Communiity.

If the issue is that you are not receiving emails about notifications to the subscriptions, please take a look at your profile settings:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If your email notifications are enabled properly then take a quick look in your Junk Mail or Spam folder (we had some changes on our inbound emails recently and some of these were showing in the Junk Mail folder for me so they may be blocked by your e-mail provider)

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I clicked subscribe in a topic my colleague Gijs raised in the understanding that I could follow it in the list in my profile. But it don’t appear in the list, although I did see those topics before.

The purpose is to follow all topics of all our employees.

I set to follow Gijs a while ago, but that does not make me to see the topcis

I also sent a mail to community@ifs.com as Phil advised.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I think it might only put it there if you have had any interaction with the Topic, for example a reply.

Can you try that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @PDesrumaux - This feels like a bug to me. If you subscribe to a specific post, it should appear in your subscriptions. Let me open a case with the platform to investigate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi! So I spoke to the platform and there was never a number by Subscriptions. BUT that should be clickable - when you click subscriptions, do you see them there?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Kristen, I see the sum of the topics I suscribed + all my own topics when I click on “subscriptions”

Don’t know if that is the correct functionallity, but now I know how to find the topics I subscirbed to, thanks.