Solved

specify a value for the accounting indicator field

• 21 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

The user has created the service order and now once user clicks on the ‘Invoice’ button in “Resolve” window user is getting alert “specify a value for the accounting indicator field”.

Could you please guide us where we need to provide accounting indicator?

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 22 August 2023, 10:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Firdosh,

On the surface as I am not sure myself, I think this is referring to the Financial Codes which it thinks may not be set up for whatever was used for the demands in the service order.

I think you should check whether the financial code is populated on the product definition for whatever products were used in the service order (similar also for activities and expenses too).

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Firdosh,

After a bit of digging, you are asking about a customization (BRD 767) and not something in the standard Alliance product which explains my uncertainty regarding this value.

It appears your company’s code has an option to have an accounting indicator added to the demands as a customization and based on the error message, it sounds like one of your demands (material, activity or expense) does not have this code populated in this order.

Similar to the above, please review your order’s demands to see where the accounting indicator is not populated.

Hope this helps you find what you are looking for but please contact Alliance EMEA support if you need further help.