Solved

Ship list consolidated for Multiple service orders

• 13 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi, 

For 2 service orders (or more) , you have the same Technician (AM). Each service order is  for a different customer site. You have a material demand on each service order.

To optimize, the logistics process and flow you need to consolidate a shipping for a same VAN Tech.

So, you create a ship list for the same destination (Van Tech). Then, in the logistic process, the technician have to validate the reception on the VAN with mobile edge.

On mobile edge, on the work list, you can see both orders : 1 for COVEA (customer site) , 1 for ADECCO (customer site).

But in the receiving list, on the header of the reception, you only see 1 customer site (ADECCO).  You can’t see that the reception is for 2 SV and 2 customer sites.
Do you know a way to display both sites on the reception ?  is it a bug ?

(a consolidated ship list is a classical and common way to optimize logistic flows).

See the description and screenshots on attachment.

Thanks and Regards

anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 13 February 2023, 12:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

Sorry, but I can’t see a way to do this on the header since the information you are looking for is on the line level, not header.  I don’t consider this a bug as much as it may not be possible.  Think what would happen if you had many more order materials going to the same van warehouse, would you display 10 orders? 20? or more? in the header?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil,

Thanks for you support.

I think that the better solution is the ability to customize this part (blue header) with the mobile customizer because the customer site is not the most important data to receive. It could be the ship address or the PUDO name, etc.

Regards

antony