Solved

Process flow for service order document with address condition

• 14 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

When you create a process flow for service order document and adding a condition :

Here, you cannot see the address criteria on the list (document/sub document) for the condition: For example : when the address of the SV is updated then do th PF Action (XML action) 
1/ Do you know a way to add the field “Address” on the condition list ?
2/ Do you know if it’s possible with PF data enrichment ?

Thanks and Regards

anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 16 June 2023, 11:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

maybe a solution for that could be the process flow query condition instead of using manual condition?

With process flow query condition you can use  a flexible sql statement. As far as I remember if the result is NULL then the conditioon wouldn’t be true, else it would be true.

One example from us is attached.Maybe that helps you a bit?!

Regards

Torsten

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @tvg 
Thanks for your help.
I don’t know why, but I couldn’t see your attachments.

It could be a way to explore, but first I would like to check why we don’t have the address fields in the condition because we have all other fields : activities, expenses, transaction logs, management, etc.

Thanks and Regards

anthony

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Anthony,

I don’t know if this will resolve your issue/question but perhaps if you select Activities as the document and then add a manual condition for Address ID which is based on the to_address_id of the activity (if this is where you are changing the address).

I don’t see an option to check on the address of the service order itself which is kept separately from activity.

The list of subdocuments is not modifiable by the application user so you can’t just add the ADDRESS as a subdocument.  This would require a change request at minimum if it were possible.