Solved

One Service Order, 2 Activities and 1 Service Order Report

• 21 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

In a customer use case : I would like to have only 1 Service Order Report for a service order and 2 activites dispatched for 2 different technicians.

Both technicians have the same configuration mobile.
For this configuration mobile, in the MOE I set the MOE 10093 = 3

I make the Start/Stop Activity and Resolve for the Primary Technician (primary Activity)
Then I made the Start/Stop Activity for the second Technician

It’s OK for the Resolve checkbox : It appears only on the first Technician

But After completion made on the field, I have 2 Service Order Report on the back end

I assume that because for the second Technician, on the completion page, I checked “store the report”
But : Is it possible by MOE, to not display this page (and not have the risk to check the box) for the not primary technician ?
or do we have another way to manage a SV with 2 techs and only 1 Report SV ?

NB : I can’t manage that by mobile customization because both technicians could be sometimes primary, sometimes “secondary”. 

Thanks and Regards

anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 22 June 2023, 20:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

In regards to your question whether it was possible ‘skip’ a page in the completion process of the mobile client, you may want to take a look at the following MOE:

However, this is global and not something which is restricted based on whether the activity is the primary or a secondary activity.

I think you would have to have a change request code customization to achieve what you want.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can also adjust MOE -10185 (in case you wanted to just remove the service order report from one of the two technicians drop-down lists of reporting choices...that would still give them the ability to create the billing summary), but as Phil notes above it would not change based on whether the technician is the primary or secondary technician on the order.
Thanks,
Reid

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Phil Seifert  @Reid Gilbert

Thanks for your inputs. 
The use case is complex because, until now, both technicians have the mobile configuration.
But I know that we have sowe ways and I discuss more with the customer. 

Regards

anthony