Solved

Node in Web Disaptch Console

• 29 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

HI,

Could we display the Node In the Technician view like we have in the Console Dispatch in the Smart ?
We could have : Technician Action group and Node in the smart.

Is it a setting  to add ? or in the next release ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 29 September 2023, 13:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Anthony,

I took a look in QAC which is the upcoming release. There is not an option to define what is viewed at the level.

However, if you want to know the node, you can hover on the agent and it will display the node of the primary action group if I am not mistaken.

if you are really looking to show the action groups as sublevels of the Node like was done in the Astea Browser (Smart Browser), this is not possible and would require a code change.  For reference, I believe you are referring to this from the Astea Browser:

If the reason you are looking to display nodes on the action groups themselves is that you only want make it easier to find/see the nodes for the SA’s primary action groups so you can assign work orders per node, you can set up a filter per Node on the SA to restrict the view to only that node.

Perhaps this might help?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

hi @Phil Seifert  Good Idea the filter on Node. indeed many customers are currently using the node in the smart dispoatch console and they want to retrieve this option in the web dispatch console.