Solved

Contract Renewals List cannot show more than 100

• 1 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi, we are using V14.5

When running the Contract Renewals List module, we sometimes have more than 100 hits (162 last time) but in that module in the Contracts List tab, you cannot see more than 100, even when using the first/next/last tools.  How can we view the full list please? (PS.  This is the same in V15.4)

Thanks

Chris

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 1 December 2022, 09:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Chris,

I know you can add a retrieve limit entry in the Retrieve Limit module for 15.4.  Please see the below screen shot.

I do not advise no limit as this could return a huge set of renewal lines that your local client may not be able to digest depending on your search criteria.

Also many customers do not actually choose to renew all contracts and use the filters to reduce the quantity being renewed at a time for more control.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Chris

If you have database access you can make a view showing this. You want to look at the cconth_renewh and ccont_renewl tables.

We do a lot of this, and publish to Excel and PowerBI

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Phil,

I cannot find what you are showing, in V14 or V15…

Any ideas how I can add that?

Thanks

Chris

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you, I’ll ask my colleague to try your suggestion too.

Cheers

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Chris,

For 15.4 (I did not check 14.5), you need to add a line and use the lookup on the module name to find the Contract Renewal List.

The search did not find one as one had not been defined which was the first thing I checked in the environment I was confirming the solution.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Phil,

Thank you, I added that line and now have set a sensible limit.

Kind regards

Chris

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

P.S. Works in V14.5 as well as V15.4

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I am definitely stealing this tip!