Solved

Contract: auto-populate node on contract

• 27 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

We have just upgraded to Alliance 15.4, and most of the users now use the Employee Web Portal. There are, of course, some functional differences between this and the Astea Browser. A question has come up: is it possible to auto-populate the Node on new contracts in WEP? With Astea Browser it is always set to the customer node (which is what we use 95% of the time).

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 28 March 2023, 17:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

I checked this in our QAC which is latest version and this does populate the Node automatically so it looks like either a configuration somewhere (which I don’t find one) or there was a fix since your v15.4 SU2.

As soon as I know more, I will let you know but suspect it is an issue and would be resolved by upgrading.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

Looks like a ticket needs to be logged.  The design is to populate this field when you select the customer.  R&D confirmed there are no configurations for this area.

I see it working in the following cases:

• V15.2 HF4 standard – populates the node
  • V15.4 SU3  standard – populates the node
  • QAC – populates the node
  • V15.4 SU2 Waterlogic – with ASTC\ASTL enabled and disabled, does not populate the node.

It needs a debug analysis to find out why this is not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

I have logged a support ticket on your behalf for this issue.  We will be reviewing this further under support.