Solved

Astea 15.4 General Queue question

• 14 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Question from the logistics team: in 15.2 they used to filter General Queue by Demand Type to filter out internal transfers and whatnot. In 15.4 it does not seem that Demand Type is available in General Queue. Any tips on how to see all orders but filter out internal orders?

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 14 April 2023, 16:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

You are correct that it does not appear that Demand Type is an available in v15.4 General Queue.

I checked QAC which is the latest version we have from R&D and it does not appear there either.

I confirm this seems to be removed from the Web Employee Portal and also not in the Astea Browser.  It appears this has been removed.

I also tried filtering by Order Type but this still pulls up the IMO I created that was not linked to an order.

So, I will request information from R&D but right now, it looks like it will have to be a change request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn

I found that there was not an option to search for the Demand Type as though in v15.2 after reviewing again on a standard environment.  It was never removed.

The only option I think you used was for Order Type ID as mentioned above.  However, this appears to be not functioning and still finds Internal Material Orders even when using the <> operator in the filter.  This is a bug and a ticket has been registered with R&D.

V15.2 General Queue screen shot - no demand type criteria

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

FYI - We have fixed the General Queue for the bug mentioned in my post above so that you can filter by Internal Material Order (and Purchase Requisition) using the Order Type Queue.  This will be delivered to you with your next release.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks, Phil. I will alert my team