Solved

Any functionalities behind Priority SLA Checkbox in Contract?

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi there,

actually we are not using the Checkbox “Priority SLA” in Customer Contracts by any reason, but as always there is an idea to have a marker on Contract Level showing this contract is more important than others. This should not have an effect on Priority oder Service Level calculations.

So I need to know if there is a out-of-the-box functionality behind this checkbox or if I can use it for my purpose without braking anything else.

To give you more inside on my question. We do have some customer with a lot of Orders so the single order is not that important in the view of the contracts SLA. But there are also Customers with a very limited amount of Orders on some contracts where missing a single Ticket can have an enormous effect on its SLA. To mark these Contracts somehow I have the Idea to use this “Priority SLA” Checkbox.

If this is not an option, I will just create a new Checkbox Field in customizer.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Andrew D'Antonio 26 February 2024, 15:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The "Priority SLA” checkbox changes some system functionality.  So, if you need a field to mark specific contracts to be preferred in a view, I suggest creating a new field via customizer as you mentioned.

This is the Priority SLA definition that is defined in the user help documentation:

“Priority SLA
Select this checkbox if the contract is to allow changing the priority on orders 
based upon Priority SLA definitions. If this checkbox is not checked then the 
Priority SLA page of the contract will be disabled.”