Question

Upgrade error 23R2

• 22 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I have updated my cloud environment to 23R2. On DBInstaller and MTinstaller, no errors were found. However, when I log into the application, I face the following error:

IFS Web Version: 23.1.0.20230508120848.0
Date: 2023-12-22T17:48:46.870Z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

<none>/<none> (server error)
Metadata not found.
Error details: N/A

Request Id: abec0d4f-1f1f-4fcc-8b05-bf24424ef393

Url: https://xx.xxxx.bx.internal.cloudapp.net/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/RemoteAssistanceHandling.svc/IsUserActive(FndUserId='IFSADMIN')

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @mihiran.p,

Please try refreshing Aurena projection and metadata caches as mentioned in the following KBA:

Furthermore, please refresh Dictionary, Reference and Object Connection caches from Refresh Server Cache screen in Aurena(assuming  you can proceed after closing the error dialog). 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Charith Epitawatta 

I have tried using this link  to refresh the above mentioned cache,But thing is happening,i notice 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @mihiran.p,

INACTIVE Odata sessions should not be a problem as the upper limit is 25 and you have only 6. In addition they are not ACTIVE. 

Could you please restart the following Pods and try again after refreshing the metadata cache:

• ifsapp-client
  • ifsappp-client-services
  • ifsapp-odata

The projection "RemoteAssistanceHandling" belongs to FNDREM component, which is an optional component. This checks whether the user is set as active in Remote Assistance user configuration in Aurena. Please check whether you have purchased this component as well and if it is active in the solutionset. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Charith Epitawatta 
i checked  But nothing is happening, Still I'm facing error

Badge +3

Hi @mihiran.p 
Were you able to find a resolution for this issue? If so how did you resolve this?
Thanks!