Upcoming Webinar: Upgrades & Path to Evergreen

• 11 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Join us for our 1st community webinar! 

In this webinar, Tony Johnson, Strategic Programme Director, will discuss the benefits of moving from IFS9 to IFS10. He'll touch on the benefits of upgrading, as well as address common concerns raised during the process. He be joined by Lee Sarginson, Technical Services Director, for Q&A, so this is a chance to for you to raise your specific concerns and discuss options with IFS.

Wednesday, Feb 26, 11am ET

Watch the Recording here.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

If you have any questions you’d like us to address during the webinar, feel free to post them in the comments here. We’ll answer them at the end of the session!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @KristenGastaldo  - i found the webinar very valuable particularly the Q&A session. There were a few questions/answers that i would like to recap on. Are the any plans to release the recording or even just a transcript of the Q and A session?. There were some questions where Tony or Lee said they would investigate and get back to us. Will those answers be provided via a post to the community?

Many thanks

Harley

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @KristenGastaldo  - i found the webinar very valuable particularly the Q&A session. There were a few questions/answers that i would like to recap on. Are the any plans to release the recording or even just a transcript of the Q and A session?. There were some questions where Tony or Lee said they would investigate and get back to us. Will those answers be provided via a post to the community?

Many thanks

Harley

Hey Harley - Yes, I’ll be posting the full session on the community shortly, and we’re compiling the questions and answers, and I’ll post those as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The video is now available here.