Solved

Is IFS available in China?

• 4 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

I’m not sure if there is anybody who could answer such a question, but I can’t help asking why did IFS exit from China market? As far as I know that IFS is really a good ERP product and many of our customers spoke highly of it. Is there any opportunities that IFS will come back to China again?

BR

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 5 January 2021, 19:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

IFS didn’t exit the China Market, they did spin off some of the offices (like China) in areas where they didn’t have full R&D support.  The IFS employees formed their own company as a Partner organization, so you can still get resource and assistance through them, just as a Partner, rather than direct to IFS.  This is part of their corporate strategy for some areas as they work to consolidate from 10+ different companies to a more unified organization.

You can reach them here:

https://www.raceku.com/index.html

We just completed a Go Live with a China company using their assistance.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks ShawnBerk, that’s really helpful! May I ask the name of your company please just as you said completed a go live recently?

BR

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I just looked at your profile.  Are you still with ichengsi?  You should know raceku then - correct?

This information is on your website, so it would seem you know about what occurred in 2019.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

That’s right Shawn, I’m with Raceku. It really suprised me when you said your company had a go live with Raceku recently, I wondered what the project was, who the PM was when I read your those words. It’s so glad that we can help with your business!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Sent you a PM