Question

IFS implementation methodology

• 23 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I would like to know where I can find documentation describing the “IFS implementation methodology”.

So far I’ve only found an images showing the different phases in an IFS implementation (i.e. confirm prototype → establish solution → implement → go live) and some very high-level description of what those entail. I would like much more information of the activities and deliveries within each phase. Seems to me like this information should be easily availabe to customers for getting a clear understanding how an implementation project is realized. 

2 replies

Badge +2

I would like to know where I can find documentation describing the “IFS implementation methodology”.

So far I’ve only found an images showing the different phases in an IFS implementation (i.e. confirm prototype → establish solution → implement → go live) and some very high-level description of what those entail. I would like much more information of the activities and deliveries within each phase. Seems to me like this information should be easily availabe to customers for getting a clear understanding how an implementation project is realized. 

Hi,

As far as I remember there is a training in IFS Academy called IFS Implementation Methodology and there apart from the videos you can download a pdf with the content of the training. Not sure it has the level of detail you want but I think it is worth checking out.

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you Stedile. 

I searched the Academy but wasn’t able to find anything about the implementation methodology.