Question

Error logging into Cloud

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I am currently experiencing the following when logging into our Cloud instance using any account other than IFSAPP.

Error:

Metadata not found.

Url: https ://XXXXXXX.cloudapp.net/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/RemoteAssistanceHandling.svc/IsUserActive(FndUserId='USERID')

Date = 2022-11-03T12:18:17.445Z

Request Id = fbfbf77c-1b7f-46e7-ba9d-bbfd21081cb5

Client version = 22.1.5.20220804125354.0

Once the error is dismissed the system seems to run fine. TIA for any help on this.

13 replies

Userlevel 7

I am currently experiencing the following when logging into our Cloud instance using any account other than IFSAPP.

Error:

Metadata not found.

Url: https ://XXXXXXX.cloudapp.net/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/RemoteAssistanceHandling.svc/IsUserActive(FndUserId='USERID')

Date = 2022-11-03T12:18:17.445Z

Request Id = fbfbf77c-1b7f-46e7-ba9d-bbfd21081cb5

Client version = 22.1.5.20220804125354.0

Once the error is dismissed the system seems to run fine. TIA for any help on this.

What’s the start page for the users? Can you try and change the home page for one, and log in again?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@anmise The start page is the standard IFS Welcome page.  I changed it to another home page for my user account and it did not help.

Userlevel 7

@anmise The start page is the standard IFS Welcome page.  I changed it to another home page for my user account and it did not help.

Can you please check the REMOTE_ASSISTANCE_CUSTOMER_TAB? There should be only one record in that table. Delete any that are not relevant. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@anmise I have checked the REMOTE_ASSISTANCE_CUSTOMER_TAB and there is only one record in it.

Badge

has this issue been fixed? what is the solution?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@ZWZSMOULD No it has not.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Dear @MikeB_EC 

What permissions have you granted to your user?

Maybe you are missing grants for the RemoteAssistance which is installed in your system.

Might be a check on startup. Just a guess. 

Kind regards,

Tobias

Userlevel 7

Can you check if you have component FNDREM installed, and if it’s active in the the “Installed Components” page?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

This issue is back in 23R1 - is there a workaround / resolution for this issue?

Badge

I also experienced this issue in 23.1.6,  is there a workaround or solution for this issue?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Is there a solution for this issue?

BR,

Thenuka

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

I’m also facing same issue on 23R2,Is there a solution for this ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Ranil Fernando 

I am also facing the same issue on 23R2, and I have checked the REMOTE_ASSISTANCE_CUSTOMER_TAB, but there are no records.