Question

Crystal Web Service IFSAPP 8 SP1

• 29 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Built a new IFS server and crystal reports are not working receiving the following error. Don’t have the CR_WEB_LOG.exe to retrieve additional error. 

TNS looks correct. 

Unexpected error while calling server method PrintReport/ReportFormatRequest ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: Error in retrieving the saved PDF report from Crystal Web Service

thank you 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi,

This is a generic error which usually indicates that something isn’t setup correctly with the CWS configuration.

Since CWS logging isn’t available in Apps 8, I would recommend you to please recheck step by step (document attached below) which covers Crystal Web Service Configuration for Apps 8.

Keep me posted.

Badge +2

Thank you for the information.

I have done a repair on the Crystal Web Service. has not worked. Then I updated the crystal report database source location within the report. However now prompting for login credentials. 

Badge +2

I have updated the Crystal Report Alias in the registry the issue still exists with the Crystal Web Service 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Don't recall seeing this specific error before.

After adding the registry changes, did you open the report in Crystal and save it with / at the end of the referenced table/view names?