Solved

BP_MAIN_PIPELINE #[error]Bash exited with code '1'.

• 1 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

After we fetched  Release Update 2021.R2  on an 2021.R2.6 to Customer Baseline. After this we get an error when runing BP_MAIN_PIPELINE. Does anyone recognize this error?

We get the following in 1_Job- Execute Buildplace action.txt:

==> Builds finished but no artifacts were created.

❌ An error occured on file __tmp/ale-sanity-image/alectl.sh line number 1

❌ alectl failed with error code: 1

ERROR: An error occured at "BP_MAIN.EXEC_BP_ACTION.EXECUTE_ALECTL" step. MSG: "". Please refer the pipeline log...

icon

Best answer by Charith Epasinghe 1 February 2022, 18:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Oskar Olausson 

Its hard to determins the cause just viewing  only this error code.Can you please report a case . So we can futher investigate on this.

Meantime you can,
- Download the logs and check whether the Sanity failed due to following DB deployment error.
- Check whether this issue is not due to custermized code parts.

Badge +2

Hi Charith

Have attached the logs.

We are trying to Apply Release Update. Impact in Release Studio:

Impact Assessment ( Initialized )

Request Release Update (Completed)

Apply Release Update  (Failed)

We have two very small customizations but those are in Customer Solution, and we cant get 21.R2 to the Baseline.

We have created a case/tickett for this.

- Oskar Olausson

Badge +1

We run into the exact same problem in our BP.
I’ve checked the attached Logfiles and I notice that you also get an error for EQUIP/ServiceViewOfEquipment.client in the _ifs_ant_generatedb.log file.

Did you @Oskar Olausson get any response on the case/ticket that you could share here?

-David Mars

Badge +2

Hi David

Sorry, don’t have anything to share. We did create an ticket, IFS investigated and after 1-2 days we were instructed to re-run, and then it worked. I have no knowledge about the issue that caused this.

- Oskar Olausson