Solved

Apps9 - List of available patches or release notes for Updates

• 29 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Where does a customer find available patches and / or release notes for Apps9 Updates? Recently learned we did not have a specific patch to properly create 1099s and had no idea a patch was either needed or available. Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Yasas Kasthuriarachchi 1 February 2021, 09:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @dskaggs,

Kindly refer the following and see if they help.
IFS Application Product Updates
IFS Apps 9 - Enterprise Explorer Client Framework Binary Patch Change Log
IFS Enhancement Spreadsheet Apps 9 and Apps 10

Best Regards,
Yasas

Badge +1

Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the information you shared. I looked through all the material, and while some of this comes close to what I was looking for, I’m not finding the level of detail I was hoping to see. We will certainly start with this information, and specifically the “IFS Apps 9 UD17 and Apps 10 UD10 Enhancements Spreadsheet MASTER 12-3-2020” spreadsheet which has some good information. Thanks again for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I’m not finding the level of detail I was hoping to see. 

I don’t believe you will find what you are looking for, we have looked for this detail as well to proactively seek out needed patches and updates, but have found the sparse information in the update notes does not efficiently tell us what we need to know.  In my experience, it doesn’t exist within IFS, so we’ve defaulted to the reactive mode of updating when we stumble across an issue, which forces scrambling and pain at times.