Question

Adding the logo in Report Desiginer

• 16 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Team,

I have added the image location in system parameter in IFS Apps 10 and i pasted the image in the same location physically.

I am try to import the image in report desiginer in Add graphic scection but i am getting the below error. Can anyone help me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sivakumar K

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @siva_krr09 , 

After App10 UPD10 logo is fetched from database, not from the disk.  

• Currently log is fetching from report_logos_tab and as shown below ifslogo is fetched in here. (Can be viewed from clickiing Image column blob)
  • Furthermore, fallback path is set in system parameters as you have shared, but logo is fetched from here only when there is no record exist in report_logos_tab from name IFSlogobw.gif.

• By default database is fetching the logo from below location in similar path in server environment (D:\IFS\extTEST10\repository\server\reports\stdlogo).  

Could you please check whether you added the logo image to the default location.

Furthermore, if you not added to the default location, you could add the logo to the default location: eg: D:\IFS\extTEST10\repository\server\reports\stdlogo and perform a reconfiguration through the installer as shown below.

Tick ‘Report Layouts’ check box to import the image.

After the reconfiguration it should update the logo in the database table report_logos_tab. The report will fetch the logo from the database and add it to the report layout.

Please check below post for more details 

\Nilushi