Solved

How can I check the Gold Support Term update history?

• 11 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

When the Gold Support Terms or Global Support Policy are updated, we, the 1st line, must inform our customers with support service contracts of the changes.

Global Support Policy has a update date in the document so we can check if it has been updated or not.

However, Gold Support Terms has no such date and the only way to find out is to check the difference.

To begin with, does IFS change the Gold Support Terms from time to time?
If so, I would like to be able to confirrm the date and content of any updates.

Best Regards,

icon

Best answer by Peter Remnemark 16 May 2023, 18:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi, 

Thanks for asking this valid question.

IFS do time to time update our support terms, but not very often. Last time was almost 2 years ago.

I’ve taking the feedback about the date and version in our terms back into our legal team. 

The previous version are located at the same page https://ifs.com/legal (under the section of “Previous Versions). The file name would hint of when it was last time issued.

Hope this answer your question.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear @Peter Remnemark ,

Thank you for your response.
By your response,I found out, that “Gold Support Term” was updated in October 2021.

>I’ve taking the feedback about the date and version in our terms back into our legal team. 

“Gold Support Terms” and “Global Support Policy” are documents related to the contract, and when changes affect the contract, we need to explain to the customer and change the contract.

We would be very happy if you could include a history of changes and a summary of changes in the future.

Best Regards,
Hiroki  Iwakura