• 30 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

I get this message when I’m trying to login to IFS portal

Parameters in the customized error page:
Transaction ID = 519733-PPE0
Session ID = -
Violation Category = APPFW_SIGNATURE_MATCH
Violation Log = CEF:0|Citrix|NetScaler|NS13.1|APPFW|APPFW_SIGNATURE_MATCH|6|src=165.1.243.106 spt=49448 method=GET request=https://portal.ifsworld.com/ msg=Signature violation rule ID 6414: web-misc novell groupwise messenger accept-language header buffer overflow attempt cn1=4989252 cn2=519733 cs1=WAF_PRO_PROD cs2=PPE0 cs4=ALERT cs5=2023 cs6=web-misc act=blocked
Session Cookie : -

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @VPADABERG

We are aware of an issue with the portal which is currently being investigated. I have emailed you via the Guide Me Team.

I will let you know by email  as soon as this is resolved.

Kind regards,

Azelle

Badge +1

Please try to login using Incognito mode in the browser as a workaround.

Kind Regards,

Jonas Pehrsson

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @VPADABERG

We are aware of an issue with the portal which is currently being investigated. I have emailed you via the Guide Me Team.

I will let you know by email  as soon as this is resolved.

Kind regards,

Azelle

Hi @Azelle,

Another customer is facing the same issue. Therefore, I would like to know if there’s any findings from the investigation. Much appreciated if you could share further details about this. Would help alot. Thanks 😊

Cheers,

Buddhima

Badge +1

Hi, bumping this thread as the issue is back again..

opening an inkognito tab works as a workaround. 

Badge +1

This should have been solved now. Please try it without Incognito  mode.

Badge +1

Yes, Thank you, 

It seems to work fine now again. 

br / David

Badge +1

Hello,

I had the same problem and now it seems to be resolved but after login to IFS Customer Portal in 'Available Services' menu I can see only link to: ScopeTool, FTP, IFS Community and Service Center.

I don’t see link to IFS Support Customer Engagement Center (CEC).

How can I get to IFS CEC?

Kind Regards

Tomasz Skorupa

Badge +1

Hi Tomasz,

IFS Support Customer Engagement Center (CEC) is not in use anymore, please instead use the link to Service Center.

After click the link, first page enter your business email address and on second page your business email address and the your portal password.

Kind Regards,

Jonas Pehrsson