Question

When I execute the "Move with Transport Task" command in the "Inventory Parts In Stock" screen in the Sandbox, I get a permission error.

Badge +3

Hi  Sandbox Admin or  Anyone have used the Move with Transport Task Page in Sandbox.
Please give me an advice.

When I execute the "Move with Transport Task" command in the "Inventory Parts In Stock" screen in the Sandbox, I get a permission error.
Could you please grant permissions to the user?
I would like to know if there is a place to request permission to be granted in Sandbox.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @NecManaNa 

First could you please check whether you have required access to the relevant site in the Sites per users window? If not so, please add your user and rerun the process.

Even if you’re still encountering this issue inadequate Permission set is the reason for this error. Could you reconfirm whether your user has been granted access to the below Projection in the Users window.

Please try adding this Projection and this will help you to execute the Move to Transport.

Hope this helps

Badge +3

Hi Sashika,

Thank you for your kind support.

I have access to the site.
My user is granted the permission set "GPC_ROLE".
The "GPC_ROLE" permission set has full access to the "MoveWithTransportTaskHandling" projection.

Even with this permission, the error still occurs.

Manami

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @NecManaNa 

Thank you for the update. To my understanding as all the prerequisites are available, it’s bit difficult to conclusively judge the error without a detailed investigation. Therefore, could you raise a case to IFS Support? Meantime, please try cleaning isolated storages and system cache files in your local machine.

Kind Regards,

Sashika

Badge +3

Hi @Sashika Lakshan,

Thank you for your support.
Sorry for the delay in replying.
Should I report this issue in CSP?

Best Regards,
Manami

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Sashika Lakshan,

Thank you for your support.
Sorry for the delay in replying.
Should I report this issue in CSP?

Best Regards,
Manami

Hi @NecManaNa

Yes please. Kindly raise a case in CSP.

Thanks 

Badge +3

Hi @Sashika Lakshan ,

Thank you very much!

Manami

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello @NecManaNa ! Did you report this to IFS Support and have they diagnosed the issue yet? I have encountered a similar issue in this area which I suspect to be a bug so I am curious about the outcome of your case. 

Kind Regards

Eva

Badge +3

Hello @ADDEVOL !

I reported this issue to IFS support last month.
I inquired about the status of this issue yesterday and they are currently investigating.

Best Regards,

Manami

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thank you @NecManaNa for the update! Please keep me posted on the progress. We will report a case to IFS Support as well since our problems are similar but not identical. I will let you know how it goes. We have discovered that we don’t have this issue when we access the environment via remote desktop, but if we log in directly in a web browser we get a “Bad request” even though the URLs are identical. If we copy the URL and paste it into the web browser via Remote desktop the dialogue opens as expected. Remote desktop is of course not a solution for the customer but added that iformation for transparance. :)

Kind Regards

Eva

Badge +3

Hi @ADDEVOL 

Thank you for letting me know about your problem.
I will keep you posted on my issues here on Community.

Best Regards

Manami

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello @NecManaNa ! Just wanted to update you. The problem we experienced is gone in 22R1 so there must have been a bug correction done there.

BR /Eva

Badge +3

Hello @ADDEVOL !

Thank you for sharing this information with me.
The issue I reported has not been resolved.

Best Regards

Manami