Question

visualizer is not appearing in Inventory Part Availability Planning

• 8 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Hello, 

we are running IFS APPS 10 (Enterprise Explorer) Update 8 and for some reason we cannot seem to get the visualizer gadget to appear on our IPAP screen. 

We have it in our shop orders screen and have granted every thing we can think of under permission sets and we have checked profiles and still cannot get it to appear. 

Someone asked this question a year ago and no-one really answered it other than saying to check configurations and that’s what we’ve done but we don’t know where else to check.

thank you for the help!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

This is V9 UD13, but It shouldn’t be too much different.

There are four permission sets that came with the Visualizer if I remember right.

The Part Availability one is the IPAP.

These are the grants that are provided with the Part Availability permissions.

Again, not sure if any of this changed in V10, but this is where I would start in the Permissions.

Badge +3

@ShawnBerk we granted all of those and even granted it to them to the user specific permission set they have and still not showing up :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

What about the base profile?  Do you have some profiles that work but others don’t?  Or none of them work?

Badge +3

@ShawnBerk  none of the profiles work. 

I’m even logged in as IFSAPP and still can’t see it. 

when i look at my personal profile this is all i see under appviz which is under shop order. 

Badge +3

In the help information, the IPAP view does not have a visualizer option, but it is accessible through other views. Below is the listing of views that the visualizer is a part of in IFSv10.  

Window

The below windows can be configured to display this visualization chart:

Shop Order

Shop Orders

Operation Block

Operation Blocks

DOP Order

DOP Orders

DOP Header

DOP Headers

Shop Order Operations

Machine Load per Work Center