Question

URGENT WADACO : RECEIVE_SHOP_ORDER with handling unit structure

• 27 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello

I use this configuration with WADACO, I have created the OF and the handling unit structure associated.

I have a question : how we can parameter the configuration to see only the handling units associated to this OF and not all the UM available?

My article is followed in serial number.

Thanks for your quick answer

BR

Christèle 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

I’m not that familiar with Shop Order functionality so OF and UM don’t mean anything to me. But generally wadaco processes works in that way as items early in the configuration will help filter the ones that comes after them. But there are exceptions and I think in the Shop Order processes there might be combinations of items that might not filter on each other that good since the items comes from different data sources and then its harder to code a good filtering between them.

From what I can see quickly in the code, this process is built to show and make it possible to choose handling units that are not on the shop order in LOV functionality so there is no shop order connection there, but if you instead use the use automatic value = Fixed functionality it could fetch the handling unit connected to the shop order. So the LOV functionality was built to be open and show everything on purpose.