Question

shipment handling unit structure

• 1 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

In shipment handling unit structure how to print packaging Label?

ex: once the order is create > release the customer order with shipment > going to shipment > shipment handling unit structure > and print the packaging label/lable? in ifs cloud

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Suschatu ,

This is how it can be printed. But, the available options will be visible based on the data and the status.

Best Regards

Thushitha

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Thusitha Chandrasiri

Thank you for reply. 

i have set up data like this and this, then i have select a line and click on print option under print drop down list 3 option is visible

click on print this handling unit label the new window will be populated like this

is it same Print handling unit label and print package label?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

can you provide me details explanation of this topic

or do you have any document regarding that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Suschatu

Which one of those 3 options the package label, is based on the information needed in the package label.

Attached is a document which contains the purpose of each of those 3 reports, so you can get an idea on what could be used for the package label. It was taken from IFS help documentation.

Best Regards

Thushitha

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Note that the shipment handling unit label and the packing list contains more information than you see in the standard print layout. In the xml-file generated you will see much more and can build you layout based on that using report designer or other reporting tool. 

In addition you can get the printing triggered from the shipment flow / shipment header as well. You can set the following flags to true manually or by default via basic data, then you can print from header and/or shipment flow:

//Fredrik