Question

SC Matrix for Site default ship via not applied to DO

• 13 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi brains trust, 

any idea why the default ship via from the Supply Chain Matrix for Site is not applied to the Distribution Order? The intersite flow for the DO is set up correctly, internal customer ship via is the same as the Matrix ship via, yet that one is not applied to the DO. The Matrix should overwrite the int customer ship via anyway, I’ve understood, but for some reason a different ship via comes up. There are no Exceptions on that line/ship via in the Matrix, no Supply Chain Part Group on the part no that was used. Any good ideas where to check next, where does the ship via come from if not from the Matrix? Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Pauliina 

Ship-Via code in Distribution Order is retrieved from the supply chain matrix for the demand and supply site. It has clearly been mentioned in the application as well. But you can change this value once the record is saved. Hence my suggestion is to raise a ticket to IFS Support.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi & thank you for your input, 

yes - it should definitely be the Matrix and I’ve tested that as well. OK, noted on raising the ticket. 

Regards, 

/P