Question

Sales Price List based on FIFO Cost

• 18 April 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

First Off I am on apps 9 and upgrading to apps 10 shortly   I have a couple of sites where the pricing is based on FIFO.   

One is a Duty Free warehouse.  Each time we receive the Purchase Order we can apply to the cost from the PO convert it to the base currency of the company and add in the cost based on the Cost Templates in the cost bucket assigned to the part for freight percentage add on. 

Now I would like to sell those parts to the other warehouses that it feeds.    I want to then add costs based on the cost templates in the cost bucket to add in Duty/tarrif/Freight costs.    But I want the starting point to be based on the costs that the parts are stored in the Duty Free warehouse as.     

I went in and added the sales part base price for my item to the duty free warehouse.   I checked the flag for origin from costing.   I selected cost set 1   Inventory Value.    I went in and updated the costing with the batch job.   It doesnt see any amount for the costing.    Any ideas?   does sales part base prices support FIFO costing?  

Else how do I support moving something from one warehouse to the other and still honor FIFO Pricing at the second warehouse based on the FIFO costing from the first warehouse. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!