Question

Registrer Arrival

• 14 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

Is there another way to recieve an PO with multiple lines except from Registrer Arrival and “Receive  with Serial/Lots..” And only be have the possibility to receive one at the time ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Susith Setunga  - Do you think you could help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EspenB,

In fact those two are the only places where you can receive POs from external parties. “Incoming Dispatch Advice Lines” are there to receive POs from internal shipments.

May I know the reason why you look for an alternative option? 

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Well, when I have 100 lines in one PO I find it hard to understand why I need to rightclick each single line and recieve with serial lot to get them into our inventory part and not be able to place serial number when I create a PO.

Also its hard to understand when I recieve my PO I should just be able to write in the qty of that serial number and then recieve. 

Badge +3

Hi Espen, 

You can register the serial number on the purchase order lines (“Serial Reservation” menu).

When you register the arrival through “Receive with serial/lot”, the serials numbers are fetch from the PO line and the quantity is set to 1 for each S/N.

Best regards

Thomas

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Espen, 

You can register the serial number on the purchase order lines (“Serial Reservation” menu).

When you register the arrival through “Receive with serial/lot”, the serials numbers are fetch from the PO line and the quantity is set to 1 for each S/N.

Best regards

Thomas

Hm, I am not exactly sure what you mean, 

Firstly I create a PO inside the Purchase order → Then I create a Line inside “Rental Part Order Lines” 

Here I wirte the “Part No” and “Part Description” how can I attach a serial number to that line ? 

Badge +3

Hi, 

On cloud, see below,

on former versions : RMB on the purchase order line  

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, 

On cloud, see below,

on former versions : RMB on the purchase order line  

I see that I can get the Serial Reservation inside “Part Oder Lines” but not on the tab “Rental Part Order Line” - Why we use the Rental Part Order Line is becaus we rent equipment for a short periode of time and then we return it back to supplier.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi, 

You can register the arrival without adding the serial numbers by just selecting receive and then when you go into Receipt to move the part into inventory (details tab), in EE, RMB on the line and split into serials.

Then the serials can be added all in one place

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Jackie

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, thank you so much for all the replies Ive gotten,

I can now add a serial number to a purchase order line which is great, what does confuse me is that this can not be done directly inside the purchase order - It just does not make sens that this has to be done in a new window for then to go back to the purchase order and see that the serial number is there.

But I am having a bit of a time issue

I have a PO with 4 lines and I need to right click on one after the other to Receive with serial/lots to get these lines into IFS why can I not mark all and do it all inn one go ?