Question

Purchase Requisition template

• 16 May 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi, 

App10 - still not possible to add multiple lines to a Purch Req template? Seems to only allow saving of one line, I tried with no part lines. Also header and lines need to be done separately? Any efficient way to get a nice template with multiple lines, preferably header + lines in one go? Creating the header from a template and then again another template for the lines containing only one line is pretty much just as fast as without a template... any good ideas on this? 

Any plans to get templates in Aurena? Maybe not worthwhile putting too much effort into this if they won’t be in Aurena at all. Appreciate your input, fellow Purch Req people! 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Paullina,

If I’m not mistaken.

This should be what you are asking here.

This IFS Cloud application-Aurena

This is IEE App 10

If this is your question ,you can add number of lines under No Part Requisition Lines in the Purchase Requsition window

If this is not what you expect let me know with screen shots.So I can check and answer

Best Regards

Chalani

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Chalani, 

thank you for your message. Yes, Im aware of the No Part lines, but Im after the predefined templates that you can create that would make the entry a bit smoother: 

Currently I can only create a separate template for the header and lines, and the lines don’t seem to support more than one line. Would be great to have multiple lines in the template as the No Part lines require more data to be entered manually than the Part No lines. 

Aurena does not seem to have the templates at all, hopefully added later!