Question

Pick List Creating and Printing

• 7 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

We recently upgraded to Apps 10 from App 9.  In Apps 9 we had the pick list creating/printing set up so the pick list would only get created if the customer order was fully reserved.  We have the scheduled task set up the same in Apps 10 as it was in Apps 9.  However, we are getting pick lists created and printed for the items reserved, even though the customer order is not completely reserved.  Please confirm the updates in Apps 10 to stop the creation of the pick lists if the customer order is not completely reserved.  

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @RWIDOLLY ,

I am not sure, but it can be reletated to the field backorder option. The default value can be set per customer. In you scenario, it should be set to In complete Lines Not Allowed (in case the line needs tobe delivered at once), or No Partial Deliveries allowed (in case the whole order needs to be delivered at once). 

Maybe this helps.

Good luck,

Robert

Badge +2

Hello Robert, 

Thanks for the response.  We do have the customer set up with No partial deliveries allowed but we are still getting a pick list created and printed if the order is not completely reserved.  We have the pick list task set to Include customer orders with Complete within Selection Parameters expecting this also we stop pick lists from getting created if the order is not completely reserved but we are still getting pick lists created and printed.  This is the same set up we had in Apps 9.  Is there programming changes in Apps 10??

Regards,

Dolly

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @RWIDOLLY ,

That sounds like a Bug. 

I just tested this in an IFS10 UPD13 environment and there is seems to work.

When I have not completly reserved the order, I get a warning in the background job that the Cannot create consolidated pick list, because artial deliveries are not allowed for that order.

In what UPD are you currently?

BR,

Robert

Badge +2

Hello,

We are in Apps 10 UPD 14.   I spoke with my manager, and he recommends creating a ticket with IFS.  

Thank you for helping.

Dolly