Question

Performance Issues on Customer Schedule connected CO

• 23 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

We run APP10 and use Customer Schedules a lot. We have a predefined Customer Orders that we re-enter new CO lines on from Customer Schedule. 

These orders tend to be very big after some time and the performance is very bad, the CO can buffer for several minutes before it is completely loaded. 

Have anyone else come across this and have a smart way of solving it? 

BR

Josefin

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @SPEJOSEFIN ,

Could you please check whether the below highlighted options are checked in the customer order line properties. Selecting this check box will have an impact on performance.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion! However I do not have all of these options in my admin user, see screen shot. Do I need to run this from somewhere special or is it something released after app10 upd17?

Regards,

Josefin

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @SPEJOSEFIN ,

You are on the customer order header properties, please use the properties option from the customer order line

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

We checked this and unfortunately this setting was already active, but still the performance is very bad. Appreciate if you have any other ideas. 

BR

Josefin

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @SPEJOSEFIN ,

Have you done any customization on the customer order process??? If yes, this would be one cause for the bad performance. If not then you can raise a support ticket to IFS.

Regards,

Mithun K V