Solved

Pegging purchase requisition with shop order

• 18 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Dear community,

Can someone explain how can I peg a purchase requisition/order and shop order?

My main problem is;

When we don’t have enough raw material in our stock then  how can we create a purchase order pegged with this shop order.

My aim is;

When I reserve materials in shop order but one of them is not enough in quantity then I create a purchase requisition and purchase order. I want to see the purchase order and shop order is related. So In the future when I check shop orders I want to realize that if I have to create a purchase order or not.

icon

Best answer by AanHGTS 18 August 2021, 13:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

You can Manually Peg PO from SO material line

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks for help!

Badge +1

If a requisition was created, it goes through the sourcing processes in PeopleSoft Purchasing and is sourced to an interunit stock request or a purchase order.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello,

I think pegging requisition and order is imposible.

>>>I solved my problem in this way, so it may help somebody.>>>

1- I created a costum field in Purchase Requisition header called Des.

2-Then I added new tab called purchase requisitions in manuel pegging of shop order material line

And Tab is matching the Custom field “Des” in the purchase requisition and Shop order no.

So when I click manuel pegging in the Shop order, I just can see If I should create purchase order for a specific shop order or not.

Kind Regards

Ozgun BAL

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

If you want to Peg orders for Shop Order Material lines, needs to be Purchase Order Or Shop Order. No requisitions can peg. When you run MRP, all the Purchase Requisitions will deleted and create new ones. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello,

Actually my aim is just to see If I created purchase requisition for a specific shop order.

I dont’t want to reserve anyting, I just want to realize if I created purchase requisition for the shop order or not.

So I solved my problem in this way.

Badge +1

If a requisition was created, it goes through the sourcing processes expressHR in PeopleSoft Purchasing and is sourced to an interunit stock request or a purchase order.

Thanka for the information