Question

Only external supplier info can be added

• 1 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Trying to add a supplier to “Supplier to Site Supply Chain Parameters” and get the following error message.

Comparing with another supplier (also internal?) that is connected since earlier i can´t find any differences. 

Can anyone help me to find out where to change the supplier to be able to add to Supplier to Site Supply Chain Parameters?

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @emmanilsson 

Please refer the window ‘Site to Site Supply Chain Parameters’.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Kithmini Gamage 

here you see a comparison, 10340 can be added without issues and 10750 can not. I compared the suppliers and can´t find any differences between them. What am I missing? :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In the Supplier record for 10750 ;

Please go to Purchase tab → Misc. Supplier Info tab → check in ‘Internal Supplier Info’ section whether the check box for Internal Supplier is ticked and a Supplier site has been connected.

If so the supplier 10750 is acting as an internal supplier; hence you can define parameters between those two sites using ‘site to site supply chain parameters’ window. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks for the answer! Both suppliers has info in that section so it is still a bit wierd that one works and not the other. But it sounds better to use site to site instead :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Please check below concern as well

Are all 3 sites belong to the same company or only 2 of them.