Question

Intersite flow - Direct delivery

• 10 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi to the community!

I need help with the interco flow in 23R1 for a customer.
I have set up an interco flow where the external customer order generates an internal purchase order. My sales item is set up with the "Direct Main Supplier" approval code.

I'm having the following problem: when I release my external sales order, my purchase order is generated, but it's created in "Planned" status. I have to release it manually and press "Send order" for the internal customer order to be generated. 
In the background tasks, I get the following message:

Does anybody know what I may I have done wrong ?

When I send th PO manually, I have to register the “Media code” but I do not understand why as I have done all the parameters.

I also have another question: in my opinion, when I set my flow to "Direct main supplier", when the internal sales order is delivered, the purchase order is automatically received and the external sales order changes to "Delivered" status. But that's not what happens. I have to go through the "Register direct delivery" screen for my purchase order to be received and my sales order to be delivered.

Am I mistaken in thinking that the purchase order can be received automatically?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Stéphanie

4 replies

Badge +3

hello,

regarding message code, please make sure that you have ORDERS and ORDCHG set up in the supplier

in the Purchase tab make sure that you have the following setup:

on the ‘internal’ customer internal side:

Please make sure that your end customers have filled the OWN ID:

and internal supplier has the same own address ID and the address in the company:

regards,

Kajetan

Badge +1

Thanks a lot Kajetan for your feedback.

I have done all of these parameters but this is still not working.

I still have the message when I release the customer order.

And when I make the delivery of the internal order, the purchase order is not automatically received.

Badge +1

Hi, I believe this is related to message set-up of the internal customer and supplier. Also please try with media code ‘CONNECT’ for ORDERS and ORDCHG

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @stephe_12 

I’ll reply to your second question. Yes. If you setup the flow correctly, your external customer order should automatically be in the ‘Delivered’ status at the end. I mean without any manual intervention. :) 

regards,

Piyal