Question

instruction of Purchase order change order

• 17 January 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Now a new business requirement happen in our company.  Some time we need change price of PO after PO was authorized and released. 

I notice there are 3 functions can change PO line price.

• Edit PO line price in PO directly. It will create a new PO version and created an Purchase Order Change Order automactically at the same time.
  • Right click blank place of PO Header and select ‘Change Order → Create Change Order’ . Then it pop up Purchase Order Change Order page. Give the new price and save.
  • Run function  Purchase Order Change Order directly. Query the PO number and then change price & save.

Our detail requirement as follow.

• Any pric or amont change of need appove again. The approver want see old and new price when approving.
  • For these POs, it will send message to another site sales by function Send Order. The sales approve the Incoming Customer Order. Customer Order then create CO automatically. We want update CO line price automatically by Send Change Request & Incoming Chage Request for Customer Order.

I look IFS Help, buy I can not get more enought infomatio. What is the difference of these 3 ways? Which way of above 3 should we use? Could you please give some instruction?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!