Question

IFS supply chain management

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi All,

we get the Error that State Code does not exist when we try to Create Pick List.

For your reference.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Venkatesh.

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @provenkag ,

This could be due to bug 138205 which is included in APP9 Update 9. In what APP9 update level are you in?

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Can you check the following workaround ?

Go to Application Base Setup\Enterprise\Basic Data\Address Setup per Country and un-check the box 'Validate State Code' for the country US and proceed the order again

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Go to Application Base Setup\Enterprise\Basic Data\Address Setup per Country and un-check the box 'Validate State Code' for the country US and proceed the order again

Hi Susith,

Thanks for your email.

It is alreday checked.

Thanks in advance,

Venkatesh.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga just a question for my understanding - when I search for this error knowledge base shows this occurs only when adding address from a lead in CRM panel. (Solution 274005) Is the bug you mentioned under the same solution? In that case, it’s different from what @provenkag is reporting right?  Just a question for my understanding :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@provenkag ,

As Susith raised before, what is the update level that you are in?

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi Susith,

Thanks for your email.

It is alreday checked.

Thanks in advance,

Venkatesh.

you need to UN-CHECK the flag

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Susith Setunga just a question for my understanding - when I search for this error knowledge base shows this occurs only when adding address from a lead in CRM panel. (Solution 274005) Is the bug you mentioned under the same solution? In that case, it’s different from what @provenkag is reporting right?  Just a question for my understanding :) 

No this is under solution 253711 and no relation to CRM panel

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga thanks for claifying, seems that this Solution / Bug dosen’t have ‘display externally’ checked, hence IFS customers / partners cannot view it :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please see below details regarding the bug 

Cannot Deliver Customer Order with SM Object - State Code Validation is causing error

Symptom: The state code validation is turned on for country code US. When trying to deliver a customer order line where the flag 'Create SM Object' is checked the following error is encountered: ORA-20111: The State Codes object does not exist.

This state validation was introduced by 134937.

Test Plan:
1. Go to Application Base Setup\Enterprise\Basic Data\Address Setup per Country and check the box 'Validate State Code' for the country US
2. Create a customer with a default delivery address for country code=US and State NC. e.g. Customer 1000
3. Create customer order for the above customer and enter an order line with an inventory sales part where the flag 'Create SM Object' is checked.
4. Release the customer order and process it to delivered status. get the error "The State Codes object does not exist"

In this test scenario country_code_ = US and state_ = NC
Based on the logic the application is expecting state_ to have the state name value North Carolina

W/A: Uncheck the check box mentioned in step 1 and process the CO.

Hope this helps 

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

hi @provenkag,

Did that bug served the purpose?

Regards

Susith