Determine CO Price at time of delivery

• 29 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 6 replies

Hi,
The underlying need is to determine margins for items that have been delivered and/or invoiced.

When a CO Line is delivered a delivery number is generated. When a CO line is delivered partially and then completely at a later date, two delivery records are generated for the quantities corresponding to each delivery.

Theoretically the price on CO line can be changed after the first delivery and hence the margin for the two deliveries should be based on two different prices for each of the two deliveries.

I notice that when referencing deliveries from back to customer order line I only get the current price on the line.

Any ideas as to how to obtain the price true at the time of each delivery would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @GGS,

So far I know, you can enter only one price per CO Line, this is the price which is agreed on with the customer. I also understand the requirement, but that is not how IFS works within one CO line. What I can think of is to create custom event which will have two actions:

1. Create a new CO line with the same information and set the qty to the remaining qty (status is set to Released)
  2. Update the existing line which was partly delivered so that required qty is set to the delivered qty (status should go to Delivered)

In the new line a new sales price can be set.

Hope this will help you,

Robert