Question

Count Reports

• 29 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Is it possible to count inventory parts with a lot/batch number?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Asturge1,

Yes it is possible. Please refer the below screenshot. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks for the response. The issue I still have is creating a count report that includes parts that are lot batch tracked. Do you know if IFS allows you to create count reports with inventory parts that have data in their lot batch field?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Asturge1 

According the current application set up we cannot generate Count reports only for inventory parts that have data in their lot batch field. Only below filtration can be done when “Create count reports”

If this is a major requirement, I suggest you to go for an customization. 

Best Regards,
Tharaka,

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thanks for the response. The issue I still have is creating a count report that includes parts that are lot batch tracked. Do you know if IFS allows you to create count reports with inventory parts that have data in their lot batch field?

Hi @Asturge1,

In standard IFS, it is possible to create a count report that includes lot tracked parts together with other type of parts. In such a count report, counting user can  count quantities of individual lots. If you are using Aurena client, the lot no may not be visible by default and I suggest, you follow the steps in the below community post to add the lot number as a new column. Creating cycle count report for part with value in lot/batch number field | IFS Community
However, as Tharaka mentioned, it is not possible to create a count report that only includes lot tracked parts because lot/batch number is not listed as a advanced parameter under count report equation.