Solved

Cancelled order line with unreported pick list

• 15 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I have a bit of an odd one.

We have managed to cancel a customer order line that had an open, unreported pick list against it.

I didn’t think the system would allow this, but now the order line is showing as cancelled, but the order line parts still show as reserved and on a pick list..

I’ve tried cancelling the pick list to clear the reservation, but I get an error saying the pick list cannot be reported for customer order line objects is status cancelled.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can clear the pick list and reservation?

We are on Apps 10 UPD 8.

Many thanks,

Steph.

icon

Best answer by Marcel.Ausan 15 April 2024, 11:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@StephS I would say it is a bug that the system allowed for cancelling a CO Line that had a picklist and qty reserved. For your particular situation i would say IFS would need to provide a data repair script to be run in the DB directly. I’m afraid there’s no way to solve this using the UI only.

A support ticket ticket to IFS should solve it.

Badge +3

@Marcel.Ausan thank you, I thought that might be the case but thought it was worth asking!

Looking at the order line history, the pick list appears to have been created at the exact same time another user was cancelling the line, so an unfortunate coincidence of timing by the looks of it.

Thank you for your response!

Steph.