Bug in IFS Cloud ? Remote warehouse & transport task

• 6 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hi, 
I dont know if it’s the right way to mention a potential case but i noticed 2 quite strange things in IFS cloud on 2 different environments : 
- Transport task to remote warehouses deletion after “Refill putaway zones” batch launch→ Transport tasks previousely deleted seems to be created again after a few seconds, without any user action.
- Refill source method chamges (invent order or purchase) on remote warehouse assortment are not taken into account : if I change the refill method from invent to purchase, i still have a transport task generated if launch “Refill putaway zones” batch.

Thanks for your help and expertise on this topic, it may be an error from my side in the setup.

icon

Best answer by Manoj Balasooriya 6 October 2021, 19:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I have also experienced something similar, transport tasks getting created automatically every time after deletion. We noticed that this happens if below field in the Site/Warehouse management is set to 'all stock locations'. When it was set to No refill, a task was not created again. This setting is in the inventory part level too. I’m not sure this is the exact solution to your scenario.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I have also experienced something similar, transport tasks getting created automatically every time after deletion. We noticed that this happens if below field in the Site/Warehouse management is set to 'all stock locations'. When it was set to No refill, a task was not created again. This setting is in the inventory part level too. I’m not sure this is the exact solution to your scenario.

Hi, 
Thanks for your answer, 
I will test it asap. 

Did you also experienced the “bug” on refill source method changes ?

Baptiste