Solved

Automatic receipt when delivery in intersite setup

• 20 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Dear all, 

Do you know if it is possible on IFS when it comes to intersite flows to generate automatic receipt of the Purchase Order when the delivery of the customer order is executed? If yes, could you please tell me where are those parameters? 

Best regards,

Laura

icon

Best answer by Chamath Kuruppuarachchi 20 July 2023, 17:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @BeaLauraA. How are you doing the customer order delivery? If its via shipments please try below settings.

Change 1 - Shipment type

Shipment type > After the Delivery > Add an Optional Event to “Print the shipment Delivery note”

Change 2 - Customer (Internal Customer) ​​​​​​

Customer > Sales > Message Defaults > Enable “Send Multi-Tier Delivery Notification Automate

Change 3 - Demand Site 

Site > Sales and Procurement > Procurement Tab > Message Defaults > Change as Automatically in “Approval of Incoming Delivery Notification”     

Let me know the outcome.

Thanks,

Chamath

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello Chamath, 

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. 

It looks like it is for inventory sales part but what about non inventory sales part?

I do not use shipment as my client offers services (and not goods) so I cannot (and do not find) the option below :

“Shipment type > After the Delivery > Add an Optional Event to “Print the shipment Delivery note” “

Best regards, 

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello Chamath, 

It is working fine, thanks a lot ! 

Laura

Badge

Hello @BeaLauraA & @Chamath Kuruppuarachchi.

I’m having the same request for a client. 

I have follow the steps mentionned and the incoming dispatch advice stays at status “Created”.

Your help will be apppreciated. 

Thanks.