Solved

Adding a Custom Field to Manual Reservations for Customer Order Line Details

• 20 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I have a custom field that I have added to Inventory Part in Stock.  I would also like to add this field to the details in the Manual Reservations for Customer Order Line, but when I try to add it, it shows that is is already there (the details look like the come from the Inventory Part in Stock view) but it doesn’t give me the option to add it through the column chooser.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

icon

Best answer by Bhagya Wickramasinghe 24 June 2022, 05:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@TosohLBlum Did you add it on the header level or in the line level? Also, did you perform the “Reload Configuration” after approving and publishing the custom fields?

Thanks,

Chamath

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Chamath,

I want to add it at the line level and I did Reload Configuration.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@TosohLBlum Can you see the created configuration under custom objects>Fields?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @TosohLBlum,

The window “Manual Reservations for Customer Order Line”, tab “Details” fetches data from the view “SINGLE_MANUAL_RESERVATION_ALT”. Hence in the created custom field check whether the respective view is approved and published.

If it’s not, please approve and publish it. If it’s done, it must be visible in the column chooser of the manual reservation… window.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Bhagya

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks everyone.  I thought I had checked all of the additional detail views, but I missed the last one and of course that was the one I needed.