Solved

What Does Work Done Selection in WO Basic Data do?

• 23 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I found no documentation for what the selection of this flag does. Does anyone know? Does anyone have examples?

Regards,

icon

Best answer by Thommy 24 March 2023, 10:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi  Leibnitz,

Can you kindly add a screen print, so that the issue is clear for us ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Thilini

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Thilini, how are you? Thanks for the support.

There goes the screen shot.

Best Regards,

Leibnitz

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

Here is the information from field help:

Selection Released
If this check box is selected, only the work tasks in Released status will be displayed. Only one of the check boxes, Selection Released, Selection Started or Selection WorkDone can be selected at a time. If all checkboxes are left unchecked, work tasks in Released, Started and WorkDone statuses will be displayed.

Selection Started
If this check box is selected, only the work tasks in Started status will be displayed. Only one of the check boxes, Selection Released, Selection Started or Selection WorkDone can be selected at a time. If all checkboxes are left unchecked, work tasks in Released, Started and WorkDone statuses will be displayed.

Selection WorkDone
If this check box is selected, only the work tasks in WorkDone status will be displayed. Only one of the check boxes, Selection Released, Selection Started or Selection WorkDone can be selected at a time. If all checkboxes are left unchecked, work tasks in Released, Started and WorkDone statuses will be displayed.

Auto Start Populate
If this check box is selected, the unassigned work tasks in the My Work/Unassigned Work  tab will be populated automatically with data for the logged-in user.
A default work task filter can be defined for the logged-in user in Resource Detail/Details/Maintenance Employee/ Work Task Filter  tab.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Leibnitz,

Kindly note that you can use  “Work task filters” tab to view or define work task filters. This is used to filter the tasks displayed in My Work/ Unassigned Work tab.

“Selection Work Done”
If this check box is selected, only the work tasks in Work Done status will be displayed. Only one of the check boxes, Selection Released, Selection Started or Selection WorkDone can be selected at a time. If all checkboxes are left unchecked, work tasks in Released, Started and Work Done statuses will be displayed.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Thilini

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I just realized that the help Portuguese translation omitted the Work Done selection. It not only did not mention it when explaining the Released and Started selections, but is blank in the work done, which drove me to conclude it was for another purpose. Thanks guys!!!