Solved

What are minimum and maximum Mobile OS version for MWO apps 8,9,10

• 8 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Experts, 

We have three versions of MWO and Those are, MWO Apps 8, MWO Apps 9 and MWO apps10.  Please state what are the minumum and maximum Andoird OS/IOS version support to these apps. 

Thank You

Isuru

icon

Best answer by JOOLSE 19 April 2021, 11:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

On Apps10, it could be so that the IFS MWO is de supported in  favour of IFS MWO Service and IFS MWO Maintenance. That someone from MWO team should comment on

Otherwise as a general rule, the latest version of a supported track is also supported in the apps. And as we do have extended support on Applications 9 and are in support for applications 10 maximum OS version is the latest available for a phone, 

Regards

Johan

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @JOOLSE 

Thank you for the information. We have some customers who are in MWO 8 and they want to upgrade their mobiles. Hence, they have concerns about MWO Apps 8 max support version. According to release dates, I mentioned that Android 8 is the latest which support and other latest are not supported. but I need some documentation to prove it.

Thank You

Isuru

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

I got some help and we found the Supported platform page for IFS Applications 8 as well.

http://wit.ifsworld.com/technology/prodcert/ProductCertification/SupportedPlatforms/8.htm

Regards

Johan