Question

Web Client secondary color change

• 9 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

hi ,

can any one tell me how can we change the secondary color and screen color( as indicated with an arrow mark in the below screen shot )in web client , As we do in smart client through Globaltheme .xaml file .

is there anymore option to configure the theme for web client except  from the below app param.

1. WEBCLIENT_DEALER_LOGIN_IMAGE.
  2. WEBCLIENT_DEALER_TITLE.
  3. WEBCLIENT_FAVICON.
  4. WEBCLIENT_LOGIN_IMAGE.
  5. WEBCLIENT_LOGIN_LOGO
  6. WEBCLIENT_NAVBAR_LOGO
  7. WEBCLIENT_PRIMARY_COLOR
  8. WEBCLIENT_REPAIR_LOGIN_IMAGE
  9. WEBCLIENT_REPAIR_TITLE
  10. WEBCLIENT_SPLASH_IMAGE
  11. WEBCLIENT_TECH_LOGIN_IMAGE
  12. WEBCLIENT_TECH_TITLE
  13. WEBCLIENT_TITLE

Thanks 

Muthujayashree 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Muthujayashree ,

Hope this will help you.

https://community.ifs.com/service-fsm-touch-apps-document-management-mwo-mro-pso-43/easy-way-to-customize-ifs-fsm-theme-as-per-customer-branding-2829

Best Regards

Nethmi

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

hi @NEKULK 

thanks for the response , but i have already deployed the golbal.xaml file and able to see the customized theme in smart client , but how can we see the same  in web client portal since there is one app param that can be set to change the primary color but  there is no app param to change the secondary color .

so  can i know how can we change the secondary color in web client portal .

thanks 

muthujayshree 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Muthujayashree , 

The web client and smart client are not meant to be a pure one-to-one match. What is available for colour customization in webclient is what you have specified with the app param WEBCLIENT_PRIMARY_COLOR. Apart from that, there have been several app params defined for configuring logos,icons,images, etc. Somehow, currently there is  no secondary color available in the webclient. No further elements have been identified for custom colors in the web client apart from the primary colour. 

By the way, I would like to encourage you to add this as an enhancement request in the IFS idea wall. It might be a cool option to have in a future release.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks @NisalG  for the response .