Question

Unable to sync MWO due to Mobile Integration error

• 9 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

We had a link set up to another application from the Mobile Integration page in Apps for Page Designer section but when we go to this page, it throws an error message.  Nothing displays in the Mobile Integrations list.

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

Url: https://ifscloud.omnibyte.com/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/ServiceEngApp.svc/HomeIntegrationsSet?$orderby=DisplayOrder&$select=Name,Description,Site,Id,TaskSeq,ExecutionInstanceSeq,DisplayOrder,Screen,FeatureType,MchCode,MchContract,MchName,MchLoc,MchPos,EquipmentMainPosition,GroupId,MchType,SupMchCode,ObjLevel,SerialNo,Type,PartNo,Criticality,ItemClassId,LocationId,ObjectInfo,RoomPosition,CustomerIdentity,ObjTypeDesc,AddressId,AddressInfoId,Address1,Address2,Address3,Address4,Address5,Address6,CustomerNo,LocationName,City,Country,County,State,ZipCode,CountryCode,ZipCity,Contact,EMail,PhoneNo,WoNo,OrganizationSite,OrganizationId,PriorityId,WorkType,TaskDescription,LongDescription,ReportedBy,ActionTaken,ErrorType,ErrorClass,ErrorDiscoverCode,ErrorSymptom,ErrorCause,ItemClassFunction,PerformedActionId,PerformedWork,MobileTaskId,WorkStageId,Identifier,IdentifierWithDesc,ContractId,CustomerName,ContractDescription,Url,luname,keyref&$skip=0&$top=25
        Date = 2024-04-08T21:15:11.620Z
        Request Id = 80c406c0-d1a9-46ec-8557-0739d70030f6
        Client version = 22.1.4.20220707061853.0

If I take the projection and run it through Postman, I receive an error the Site column is not defined in type ‘MobileIntegration’

If I remove the $select potion of the OData query, then it does not error.

https://ifscloud.omnibyte.com/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/ServiceEngApp.svc/HomeIntegrationsSet?$orderby=DisplayOrder&$skip=0&$top=25

This had been previously working but now we are unable to sync MWO with our IFS Cloud environment.

Where can I go to resolve this issue? I have turned on all logging on for the users on MWO, but I am not finding any log information to help with a resolution.

Thanks

Lorren

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@OmnLorreZ can you list the steps that led to this please? The Apps for Page Designer page and the Mobile Integrations page don’t really work together, so I’m trying to understand the connection. Screenshots would be helpful too!

Best regards,

Rukmal

Badge +1

Rukmal, Thank you for the reply.

I’m not totally sure what let to getting to this state.  I guess it makes sense they don’t work together but it was the only thing I had to go on as to why we couldn’t sync MWO.

Now when I go to MWO, the Sync is working without any changes by us.  I am wondering if there was an MWO update that caused the issue but is now fixed.  I see in the App Store there was an update 2 hours ago.

I am still seeing this error on the Mobile Integration page under Apps For Page Designer->Service Engineer

The Mobile Integrations page is blank

If I go to Service->Work Management->Mobile Maintenance->Basic Data->Mobile Integration, I do see my links, which are working now.

Maybe there is no link between these two pages but would like to resolve the error under Apps for Page Designer.

Thanks for the help

Lorren

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

What IFS Cloud version are you running on? 

Regards

Johan

Badge +1

JOOLSE,

Here are the version numbers.

IFS Aurena framework version: 22.1.4.20220707061853.0

IFS Aurena client version: 22.1.4.20220707061853.0

IFS OData provider version: 22.1.4.20220707070650.0

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Rukmal, Thank you for the reply.

I’m not totally sure what let to getting to this state.  I guess it makes sense they don’t work together but it was the only thing I had to go on as to why we couldn’t sync MWO.

Now when I go to MWO, the Sync is working without any changes by us.  I am wondering if there was an MWO update that caused the issue but is now fixed.  I see in the App Store there was an update 2 hours ago.

I am still seeing this error on the Mobile Integration page under Apps For Page Designer->Service Engineer

The Mobile Integrations page is blank

If I go to Service->Work Management->Mobile Maintenance->Basic Data->Mobile Integration, I do see my links, which are working now.

Maybe there is no link between these two pages but would like to resolve the error under Apps for Page Designer.

Thanks for the help

Lorren

Check if there are any Page Configurations for the “Mobile Integration” page using Solution Manager>Configuration>Page Configurations.

Badge +1

There are no Page Configurations for the “Mobile Integration”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

What do you see in MWO (regardless of Page Designer)? No entries or an error message?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

I checked in the latest version of IFS Cloud, 24R1, and the error you have got in Apps for Page Designer for Mobile Integration is not there in that version. 

I also checked in 22R1 environment and there we do have the error. I get the same error as you when going to that page. 

Regards

Johan