Question

Unable to stop clocking after failed transaction

• 10 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I am unable to finish a work task due to active clockings, but I don’t see a way that I can finish the clocking. I started and stopped travel on MWO, but the transaction failed for stopping the travel.

Now I am not able to close the clocking in the browser, and I don’t have the work task available anymore in MWO. How can I stop time clocking or close the work task in any other way? I already tried initialising the app but that didn’t work.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Roel,

In Transferred Tasks, do you still see this task as transferred ? If so, try cancelling or setting this assignment to incomplete.
You can use Delete clocking option afterwards from Work Task Clocking, if you want to remove incorrect clocking completely.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Roel,

In Transferred Tasks, do you still see this task as transferred ? If so, try cancelling or setting this assignment to incomplete.
You can use Delete clocking option afterwards from Work Task Clocking, if you want to remove incorrect clocking completely.

No unfortunately I don’t see it in the Transferred Tasks.

Userlevel 7

I am unable to finish a work task due to active clockings, but I don’t see a way that I can finish the clocking. I started and stopped travel on MWO, but the transaction failed for stopping the travel.

Now I am not able to close the clocking in the browser, and I don’t have the work task available anymore in MWO. How can I stop time clocking or close the work task in any other way? I already tried initialising the app but that didn’t work.

I realise this is a really late response, but do you still have this task available? If not, can you please update this thread when you run into the issue again?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @anmise , yes I still have the task available. 

For context, this is when using the new service management functionality. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

You can clock out on the work assignment itself, and it should prompt you to enter the end time.  If you have the failed tranaction, you can manaully update the clocking sequence and resend it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

You can clock out on the work assignment itself, and it should prompt you to enter the end time.  If you have the failed tranaction, you can manaully update the clocking sequence and resend it.

I think @Roel van Zwieten has initialized the app so the failed transaction would have been removed. But you can try to Manually clock out