Solved

Trip Tracker 10. No companies available.

• 19 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi Community,

Well… I have done the setup for trip Tracker 10 App, but when I try to connect receive the follows error message:

"Company Setup Error: No companies available."

It's importan to mention that Travel Expenses in Enterprise Explorer works well and Notify me Application works well too. This error message only comes when I'm trying to connect to Trip Tracker Application.

I have been trying to find some explanation to this issue but nothing is helping me.

Did anyone have this issue before? 
Can help me to understand why this error message is coming from?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day! 😉

icon

Best answer by Sahan Wijerama 28 November 2022, 06:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Daniel,

Let me have a quick look on this this week and get back to you with what could be the concern here. :)  I assume for the user we have the employments connected already. If you have more info, feel free to share with me.

Sahan

Badge +2

Hi Daniel,

Let me have a quick look on this this week and get back to you with what could be the concern here. :)  I assume for the user we have the employments connected already. If you have more info, feel free to share with me.

Sahan

Thanks Sahan,

The user can create Expenses sheets into IFS Enterprise Explorer and same user can use Notify me Mobile Application.

If you have some suspicious about it, please let me know for trying.

Regards.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Daniel,

I got some help from technical team and got the below response. Can you check if your user comes across any of the scenarios mentioned in bold

The error is called in this file (error key is GENERIC_COMPANIES_NOT_AVAILABLE) - seems to be triggered when there is no company connected to the user.

Flow it works is

Gets the companies connected to the user where there is master employment

If that count is 0

• It checks if the user has any assignments that are not master employment (in this case it will show another error saying master employment not available)
  • If the above count is also 0 then it shows the 'Company Setup Error : No companies available.' error

Best regards,

Sahan

Badge +2

Hi Daniel,

I got some help from technical team and got the below response. Can you check if your user comes across any of the scenarios mentioned in bold

The error is called in this file (error key is GENERIC_COMPANIES_NOT_AVAILABLE) - seems to be triggered when there is no company connected to the user.

Flow it works is

Gets the companies connected to the user where there is master employment

If that count is 0

• It checks if the user has any assignments that are not master employment (in this case it will show another error saying master employment not available)
  • If the above count is also 0 then it shows the 'Company Setup Error : No companies available.' error

Best regards,

Sahan

Hi Sahan,

Thanks for your help. 

I did a new setup for the user considering the Master Employment check and it's works!

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Awesome :)

Thanks for confirming.

Best regards,

Sahan